Our services are based at three hospital sites in East Cheshire and in the local community.
- for patients, your appointment letter will have the address of the hospital and department you are coming to
- if you are visiting a patient, check which ward they are on and the visiting hours.
How can we help?
We want to make your visit here as easy as possible.
Here are some ways we can help you.
- Coming to the hospital? - how to get to Macclesfield District General Hospital, Congleton War Memorial Hospital and Knutsford and District Community Hospital.
- Advice for outpatients and inpatients.
- What to do if you need emergency treatment.
- Details of our facilities at Macclesfield District General Hospital, Congleton War Memorial Hospital and Knutsford and District Community Hospital.
- Need an interpreter?
- Want advice or just someone to talk to?
- Find information about our staff or our services.
- If you need help resolving an issue or concern about your care, please contact Customer Care.
Are you a carer?
We have recently launched the new Cheshire and Merseyside carer's passport scheme to unify the experience of carers who provide support to relatives, partners or friends during their stay in hospital and following their discharge. A downloadable passport form can be here.
Please complete and hand into the ward manager or nurse in charge who will be able to discuss any individual needs you may have.
Have your say
We are committed to providing the highest standards of quality and care to our patients and their families.
If you’ve got a comment, concern, question or compliment about any of our services, please let us know by contacting Customer Care.
We take your feedback seriously and seek to improve the care and treatment we provide by listening and responding to what you have to say.